I am successful and self-motivated Design Engineer, with experience in machines Design, development, and demonstration of innovative mechanical designs. Experienced in the areas of quality, parts design and FEA design. Have sound educational background and excellent experience in using SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor CAD systems.
Engineering Designs and Maintenance experience summary .
· 3D CAD and Design tools
· Integrate and apply multi-disciplinary knowledge and skills in Automatic Ultrasonic Test (AUT) for radiography as the pipeline welding inspection
· Microsoft Packages
· Design and development of products; working from initials evaluation of theoretical designs through to development stage, prototyping, testing and releasing of product to various clients
· Development, implementation and management of Quality Assurance/Quality Control requirements and ensuring strict adherence to Project Quality, Cost and Schedules.
PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SOFTWAREPETREL: Geophysics, Geology and Reservoir engineering.
· IMP (GAP-PROSPER & MBAL) reservoir simulation
· ECLIPSE black oil: Drilling and well completion.
Neste Oil Refinery, Finland [Apr 2012 – Jul 2012]
· Mechanical Maintenance and parameter reading (Pressure, Temperature, Volume and Viscosity).
· Checked all the Machinery Items Purchased.
· Checked all Pumps Running Condition of lubrication, Noise, Mechanical Seals Leakage.
· Supervised the cleaning of plants, Pumps, Agitators and other equipments.
· Checked the Agitator, Vessels, Coolers packing's & Mechanical Seals for better performance.
EUPEC Pipe Coatings Oy, Finland [Apr 2009- May 2011]
· Mechanical Maintenance. (Welding, inspection and repair failures and used a Mechanical software: AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor.
· Used Automatic Ultrasonic Test (AUT) for radiography as the pipeline welding inspection.
· Used PipeWIZARD software to interpret the weld inspection report
· Checked all the Machinery Items Purchased .
· Checked all maintenance data and inspection reports weekly.
· Design and carried out simulation of the pipe with Autodesk inventor to determine the required volume .
Sulzer Pumps Oy, Finland[Feb 2004- Aug 2006]
· General foundry engineering, used for the manufacture of hydraulic pumps
· Selection of materials, different grades of steel and quantities of each alloys that is to be used in the foundry.
· Selection of mould recipes, gate systems and the weights for various sizes of crucibles.
· Carried out laboratory test to determine the characteristic of various alloys of steel to be used in the foundry.
· IADC RIGPASS & WELLCAP ACCREDITATION ( MDS, NORTH SYDNEY, Canada)
· BOSIET (SURVIVEX in Aberdeen, UK)
· MIST (SURVIVEX in Aberdeen, UK)
· Norwegian Escape Chute (SURVIVEX in Aberdeen, UK)
· Directional and Horizontal Drilling ( IFP training in PAU, France)
MSc (Petroleum Engineering) In-view ( expecting in November 2013)
London South Bank University, London, United Kingdom
B.Eng (Energy Engineering) Second Class Upper Division
KYAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland
· French: Mother tongue
· English : Good (IELTS certificate)
· Finnish : Good
· Germany: basic
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my Resume for your consideration. My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee. My Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization. I would be interested in discussing the qualities and the experience I could bring into your company. I can be always reached at the above telephone numbers and looking forward to hearing from you.
I am always highly motivated to face a new challenge, organized and dedicated, with positive attitude. I have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, and able to handle multiple assignments under high pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines. If my experience and my profile interest you, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Best regards
Monsieur Yo... T...
Commandez ce CV en ligne.
(1 cv seul)