MR Ga... W... ... MARIEHAMN 221 01 Fi
Dans les secteurs d'activités suivants:
International organizations NAFTA EU Peace institute Education PR Information Politics
Domaines de compétences:
Legal, International trade, International security
Directions concernées par les interventions:
International Management Litigation
Short-term and contract
- Master of Science degree in economics, with a major in macroeconomics and a minor in political science
- Bachelor of Science in International Relations
- Studies in Social Policy and Political Economy
- Graduate studies in Social Policy
- Doctoral studies at the Nordic Institute for Asian Studies in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- A- University Course Linguistics French
- A - University Course in Theoretical Philosophy
- University degree in French
- University degree in Spanish
- University degree in Swedish
-Proficiency Diploma United Nations English
-Proficiency Diploma United Nations- Spanish
Born in France from diplomat parents, was raised and educated in South America, traveled to Sweden to complete University education in the Law, Political science, political economy and languages.
Works to and from ENGLISH - FRENCH - SPANISH- SWEDISH without any difficulty.
-Worked several years at the United Nations, last at the Information Division, English conference section.
-Extensive travel to the US/Canada, South east Asia, Australia, South America, Scandinavia and Europe.
- Worked as in-house translator and interpreter for an Investment banking institution in Hong Kong; Senior legal interpreter in Singapore and Montreal (Quebec);
- Worked as Press Attache at the French Embassy in Sweden and as an interpreter at the Delegation of Sweden in Geneva (Switzerland);
- Interpreter at the Parliament of Sweden for visiting foreign delegations, last with a parliamentary delegation for whom I had to interpret from Swedish to Spanish and Spanish to Swedish; from French to Swedish and Swedish to French at the same time;
- Interpreter at the International Conference on Tourism held in Goteborg (Sweden), speeches and presentations from Swedish to French and French to Swedish
- Personal assistant to delegates at several International Conferences on Security held at the SIPRI Institute in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Interpreter NAFTA region: French, English,Spanish
When I do not travel, I am a high-school teacher in English, French and Spanish; I also teach Art History and Oils and Watercolors Painting to adults at the ABF Centre in Sweden
Outils informatiques maîtrisés:
Mac and PC user
Most leading programmes: Office suite, Excel, Powerpoint,Photoshop and CAT tools such as Wordfast
BHI Investment and Law, Hong Kong
BHI Business Management Unit, Singapore
BHI Financial and Legal Unit, Montreal
Fiche créé / modifiée le : 2010-08-20 08:47:58Cliquez ici pour récupérer ce CV au format PDF
Confiez GRATUITEMENT une mission à cet expert.
(Remplissez le formulaire, nous nous chargeons de l'alerter)